Old December 6th 04, 07:18 PM
thing

Glenn wrote:
Is it possible to have to identical stereo outputs on the sound blaster
audigy 2 card?

There are 3 outputs for when using a 5.1 speaker system, but I just want
to have a pair of stereo speakers by the computer, and the same stereo
audio running to the TV.

If I try and use any of the other speaker outputs there is nothing
there, all the audio only comes from speaker output no.1

Is there a configuration program or a setting somewhere that can be
tweaked to do this?

The only program I have for controlling the sound card is the Creative
surround mixer. I suspect there are more applications for this card that
I don't have, to allow greater configuration.

You have an OEM? sounds very short on software.

If you dont have a tape unit and tape monitor/record outputs on the
hi-fi then you could feed the TV from there.

regards

Thing