Old January 14th 14, 08:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant[_3_]

Default Better Forum for nVidia

On 1/13/2014 9:30 PM PT, Paul typed:

The traffic in this group is way down from its previous levels. Is
there a
better place to use for nVidia forum support these days?

https://forums.geforce.com/ ???

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/ as well. Newsgroups aren't hot as they
used to be.
--
"If someone makes you angry, I think the thing to do is tie them down to
the ground, cover them in honey, and then release a swarm of killer ants