Old September 1st 03, 10:13 PM
text news

Oh well, Monday night, my order placed last Wednesday just after lunch still
shows "awaiting packing", no reply to e-mails (Dabs claim 4 hours to reply!!
Oh Yeah!!) No phone number to contact them on.
Am I surprised? probably not.
So no change there then.
Dabs are just not worth dealing with, I sometimes wonder why I keep drifting
back to them.
I place more and more orders these days with microcomputer warehouse and
they have not let me down yet. The order that I placed with them, also last
Wednesday and later than the Dabs order, arrived next day. I am still
waiting for the stuff rom Dabs. It would not be so bad if they would at
least respond to e-mails!
Maybe this really is the last straw. They just do not deserve me.

Les