Old October 15th 06, 04:50 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
bxf

Default Western Digital "My Book" - Questions

bxf wrote:
Andreas Keppler wrote:
"bxf" wrote:

I've just done the above, and my dummy script is in fact an empty file
I've named Dummy Access.bat. The only unpleasant side-effect is the
flashing of the Command Prompt screen every time the task is executed.
There may be a way to prevent this, but I don't know of one yet.

It appears that if you give your empty file a VBS extension rather than
..BAT, there is no "flashing Command Prompt" screen.