Old June 26th 03, 12:11 AM
Irene

You're one of those that I really don't understand.
As far as I can tell, you don't post the types of offensive
messages(vulgarities, ridicule, name calling, and flaming) that are common
to HH, Deep, and a minority of others, but you jump to their defense.

"Bob" wrote in message
You complained in the past that Deep's language offended you especially
because your grandchildren download the news groups and read some of the
posts. If that's the case, why did you AGAIN choose to potentially subject
them to foul language by including it in your post? Just in case you are
truly concerned about your grandchildren who you apparently allow to

peruse
newsgroups unsupervised, I have removed your offensive reposting of the

foul
language examples.

In case you don;t remember, here is your post from a few months ago:

"Irene" wrote in message
link.net...
You haven't gotten to me. You filthy language has.
My grandchildren used this computer when they came over. Playing

around,
they downloaded the news groups and read some posts of yours and others.