Old April 23rd 04, 11:32 AM
Cerridwen

Alien Zord wrote:
"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

You clearly need a memory upgrade. To help you to remember to read
the news group title before posting.

My neighbour, a keen gardener, rakes in some kind of sand once a year
to suppress the moss.

He's being facetious, AZ. He posted in another thread that he wouldn't
bother posting to an appropriate group because, and I quote, "most people
have a broad knowledge base". So I told him not to be a lazy - and moronic -
idiot, basically.