Old March 6th 11, 04:10 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
Boll Weevil

Default WANTED: Spectra Logic E10000 Firmware Tape

Hi,

If you have an extra firmware tape, I'd be interested in purchasing it. Our
E10000 is stuck at the initial bootup window and won't complete the bootup. The
support personal said the firmware is corrupt and needs to have the firmware
reloaded. They won't sell me the firmware tape unless I purchase a years worth
of support for which I'd have to loose my right arm. Please contact me if you
have a firmware tape you are will to sell. Thanks in advance.

John.dossett0077 (at) gmail.com