Old October 17th 04, 11:36 PM
Ben Myers

Best suggestion I can make is to look on eBay. I keep one or two around here
for emergency use. Don't even know where I got them... Ben

On 17 Oct 2004 14:44:51 -0700, "tonygibbs16" wrote:

Hi Ben,

The pin-out for the fan-connector on the Pentium III 450 MHz processor
is the standard Intel 3-pin header, i.e. Molex part-number 22-01-3037.
- Pin 1: Ground.
- Pin 2: +12v
- Pin 3: Fan Sense.
according to the Intel "Boxed Processor Specifications" data sheet for
Pentium III.

If you could tell me where I could order the adapters that you mention,
then I would be greatful (web-sites, etc.)

Regards,
Tony