Old October 15th 04, 09:00 PM
HH

BX? on a PII??? I'd recheck that if I were you. It might be the higher
settings are for a PII 300 or 333. I've not run across any Compaq, Presario
or DeskPro, that used a 440BX chipset with a PII processor, at least nothing
lower than a PII 350 or 400, which required the 100MHz bus.
HH

"tonygibbs16" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello HH,

The chipset is an Intel 440BX chipset, and the label on the inside of
the system unit says that it will support faster and gives the switch
settings for it.

The Technical manual from the web-site also says the same, but I
haven't managed to find the fan pin-out yet.

I think it is connector P15, but I am not certain.
I hope that you can help me with this please.

Regards,
Tony