Old October 15th 04, 07:56 PM
Ben Myers

If you can determine for sure the exact pinout of the fan header, you can also
get an adapter which on one end accepts the fan connector and on the other end
plugs into a large 4-pin connector used to supply power to hard drives, CD-ROM
drives, etc. And there are power splitters which add another power connector if
the system does not have a spare one available... Ben Myers

On 15 Oct 2004 11:20:54 -0700, "tonygibbs16" wrote:

Hello HH,

The chipset is an Intel 440BX chipset, and the label on the inside of
the system unit says that it will support faster and gives the switch
settings for it.

The Technical manual from the web-site also says the same, but I
haven't managed to find the fan pin-out yet.

I think it is connector P15, but I am not certain.
I hope that you can help me with this please.

Regards,
Tony