Old December 10th 18, 08:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default What am I doing wrong?

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:34:27 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

Turing wrote:

find confuse me. Anyone know of a better ATEN manual source than I
find using a Google search?

I gave you a online copy of ATEN's manual in one of your other threads.

Yes you did. I now have a different 4-port Aten KVM, which is
smaller and the front of which is 'way different looking on the front
from my earlier KVM, so I did and don't think it is the same KVM.

Sorry if I have made things worse. The Stih is getting deeper now to
say the least
Al