Old August 22nd 09, 09:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default Trying to Move Files

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

species8350 wrote:

Hi,

I recently burned two directories (simultaneously) from my hard drive
to CD-R using Roxio.

I wanted the two directories to appear separately on the CD-R, but one
directory is a subdirectory of the other. They were originally
completely separate.

I seem to be able to copy the files to a new position, but not move
them.

Can anyone tell me how to move some files to a new directory on a CD-R

Thanks

You may not be drag & drop the directories onto the root directory of
bottom compilation window. You may be drag & drop one directory onto the
other directory.

If somehow one directory becomes a subdirectory of the other in the
bottom compilation window, highlight the directory in the left pane of
bottom compilation so that the subdirctory appears in the right pane.
Then drag & drop the subdirectory from the right pane onto the root
directory in the left pane.

The key here is that you need to drag & drop onto the root directory for
the two directories to appear as separate directories. HTH