Old October 18th 18, 01:01 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default Connection Monitor to PC ???

I discovered something that surprised me - maybe someone can tell me
why?

I connected my monitor to two PCs, one DVI, the other VGA. I planned
to used my two PCs together, but never at same time. Guess what? My
PC connected with VGA worked alone. buy stopped working once I
connected the DVI cable. The DVI PC worked fine. I even unplugged
power to the DVI PC!! Now I am plugged to only the VGA PC and all is
fine. What don't I understand?

This is all because my MINIVIEW SYMPATH 4-VGA-PC
monitor-mouse-keyboard-connector quit working after several years use.
Just quit. Further, my cables no longer want to want on the Sympathy.
Seems strange.

I am discouraged to say the least.

Johnny