Old October 8th 18, 10:46 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bennett

Default Good Quality Paper

On 10/7/2018 5:18 AM, Jeff Gaines wrote:

I want to print some inserts for my Filofax and the normal copying paper
I have is a bit coarse. Normal Filofax paper seems to be around 75 GSM
and has a slightly silky (not quite shiny) surface.

I'm struggling to find paper like that - I want A4 as I print in columns
then cut in half to get A5. All the searches return either pile it high
sell it cheap stuff or photographic quality (too stiff) paper.

Any suggestions appreciated :-)

Perhaps send a note to the paper company(ies) and ask for advice.