Old January 17th 16, 09:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant[_3_]

Default How come RAM is taken away for video cards? Because of my videocard's VRAM?

Like I have 3 GB of RAM, but Windows show 2.5 GB. I was told because it
is a shared memory?

Thank you in advance.
--
"I've been on some fairways that are as good as the greens we putted on
back then. We had crab grass. I remember one green where I putted