Old December 2nd 18, 12:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default Need cables for ATEN CS104 4-port KVM

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 02:24:36 +0200, tumppiw wrote:

kirjoitti 2.12.2018 klo 0.55:
Damned if I can find what I need.
Normal VGA's won't do.
Mouse and keyboard are PS2.
Anyone?
Thanks
Al

Sorry, can't do. PS/2 Mouse and KB not possible.. (and VGA need's
male-female cable)..

Hmmm
Then why would they make such a thing as this Aten cd-104? As I see
it, the VGA cable connecting a VGA monitor to the KVM would have to be
male to male. And the VGA cable connecting the KVM to computer would
have to be female to male. And the mouse connecting cable from
user-mouse to computer PS/2 would have to be male to male. Maybe I'm
wrong, but that's how it appears to this geezer. I've been wrong
before. Thanks anyway
Al