Old August 27th 04, 10:32 AM
HH

I just checked the QuickRestore matrix for trhe 5660. The QR kit does not
come with a boot floppy, which means QR disc 1 is bootable, which means if
you have a bootable CD in the drive it will boot from it.
HH

"Patrick" wrote in message
om...
Greetings,

I've been with Compaq/HP online chat for almost an hour.. with no
success. I have a compaq presario 5660. I have the latest bios (1999
ver). I get into the Bios by clicking F10.

I cannot find anywhere in the Bios how to change the boot sequence. I
don't want it to boot to floppy, I want it to boot to the CDROM.

Thanks!

Pat