Old March 7th 20, 04:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm Why[_2_]

Default Getting there

Yes and yes.

The problem seems to be that the BIOS program does not respond to my PS/2
keyboard. I have BT keyboard and mouse. That seems a goofy idea. I have a
USB mouse but no USB keyboard. I suppose device selection can be done in
BIOS program.

Once the BIOS program decides nothing is happening the PC shuts down.

I sent a message to seller. The PS/2 connections go through the IO shield
to the mainboard. It is independent of any connections to MX300-X gaming
case.

My bad. I had one stick 500 MB RAM installed. I removed that and installed
two 4GB RAM sticks in dual channel configuration. Now keyboard and BIOS
program work.

Got into BartPE USB dongle and ran CPU-Z. Read RAM SPDs. Now booted Memtest
dongle. I have no idea of what BIOS version is installed. I might as well go
for bust. Upgrade Q8400 to Q9650. Install GT780 in PCIe slot and boot Win10
from SATA SSDs.