Old April 2nd 05, 03:58 AM
rferoni

Default Using PC for music...questions..

Hello everyone,

I realize this isn't the best place to post this but I can't find anywhere else. If someone can direct me the right way I
would appreciate it. I've recently loaded iTunes on my PC and imported a bunch of my cd's. I'm wondering what the best solution is
to just use my PC as my stereo. I know I need to get new PC speakers. Does anyone know which speaker set up would be good for
getting very quality sound from a pc? I tried running an extension cable from my sound card to my reciever but that sounded like
garbage. I eventually want to have my PC running speakers that will be mounted throughout my home. If anyone can direct me to
links where I can get this info it would be greatly appreciated....thanks..

ron