Old October 20th 04, 04:20 AM
Kenneth Strom

Default Any properly working drivers for mx400 available?

Bought mx400 which only has only 1 vga out. I wanted to add another
monitor so I stuck the old pci card I had in there originally back in.
Win98se detects the pci card and the monitor, even says so on the
second monitor. Problem is when I go to set the adpater settings in
windows the second monitor turns off and the computer locks up. I
took it out and looked at the settings and it seems this mx400 cards
drivers install 2 monitors and instances of itself no matter what.

Are there any properly working drivers for the mx400 that will avoid
this problem. I have tried everything I could think of in the
settings to get it to single monitor and even when it is set at that 2
monitors are still there.

Ken.