Old August 25th 10, 09:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
mm

Default TV online is 20 frames per minute!

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:02:43 -0700, Ed Light
wrote:

On 8/24/2010 7:45 PM, mm wrote:

Thanks again for all the help.

I'd love to hear how it turns out.

It takes me a long time to get things done. For example, I haven't
even turned the modem off and on and done the tests again.

To cut the phone line I have to find my modular connector tool and the
connectors and the wire cutters. It could easily be weeks, or even
months** (Frankly, the low speed hasn't bothered me until I wanted to
watch the tv show. With youtube, it's often fast enough but I just do
something in another tab or program if it doesn't dl quickly enough._

**Also I only got going because I had to get the new video card for
the computer I'm fixing up and wanted to make sure that wasn't the
source of the probelm.

But I plan to start a new thread here that starts Follow-up on
connection speed, or something like that.