Old August 24th 10, 07:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
mm

Default TV online is 20 frames per minute!

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:06:19 -0700, Ed Light
wrote:

I notice that they've sent me two version of Adobe in the last week or
so -- and I was up to date to begin with. I was hoping the first one
would fix a "script won't stop running" problem I have with a few
pages, including www.dictionary.com in Firefox3, but it didn't. I got
the second version a day or two ago, but I haven't had nerve enough to
risk freezing Firefox.

It's recommeneded to uninstall all vestiges of Flash and rebooting
before installing a new one. Sometimes the uninstall leaves something.
Secunia PSI is a free program to tell what needs security updates that
finds leftovers alot for me. I have to go delete remaining folders, like
system32\Macromedia.

I download the latest Flash Uninstaller from Adobe but I think you can
also do it from the Programs thing in Control Panel.

Thanks. I may do that.