Old July 1st 18, 07:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Slightly off-topic: Tracking Files

On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 14:44:18 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

Something along how CCleaner is intended, I suppose.

-
Not as much about profiling, aside, evidently. Whatever the
synchronization state is drawing from will be the same result to the
working directory. I don't use a present FireFox, mostly portable
sorts, although I see where someone has written an extension for
FireFox which randomizes the browser state settings - as they're
largely used for profiling purposes by industry collection services.

Provided of course that FireFox hasn't by now "broken" it.