Old August 27th 12, 11:03 AM
Adelaedith Adelaedith is offline
Junior Member

Default Does changing a laptop battery affect the files stored on the laptop?

There may come a time where I need to change the laptop battery. I'm wondering, is memory of all your documents stored within the battery, or within some kind of hard drive.

Well I'm there, what benefits will changing the laptop battery bring

best acer laptop ac adapter best asus laptop ac adapter best acer laptop keyboard ca430097ca120507

Last edited by Adelaedith : August 27th 12 at 11:09 AM.