Old August 10th 05, 12:28 AM
Ian Roberts

"Cl.Massé" wrote in message
a écrit dans le message de news:

Dear Mr./Mrs,

Thank you very much. We are glad to see that ********* *****
***** can help you. It's honor to us too.

To tell your friends who have the same problem the good news.
We thank you very much. And your friends will thank you, too.

Sounds like a sucking commercial trick. Is it possible, in less than 24h,
to find the right software, plausibility by buying and trying several
others
at about 49$?

Please, those who answer the questions here are volunteers, they have a
life
that they don't want to be wasted for the benefit of greedy persons.

My friends will be advised to avoid a product that rely on publicity
rather
than quality, and therefore to choose the direct competitor Acronis Disk
Director Suite 9.0, which at least has a free trial version.

--
~~~~ clmasse on free F-country
Free technical support at :

Hey!

I know this might come across like a cheap shot at getting free publicity
for PTD however I can absolutely assure you as best I can through this
limited medium that my post IS genuine!

Go get Acronis Disk Director if you want. I can only report that in this
instance it didnt work for us and PTD saved the day.

YMMV.

Cheers

Ian