Old November 24th 03, 01:03 AM
David H. Lipman

Go to Radio Shack, Circuit City or other stores and get a 80 ~110 watt inverter. This will
convert DC to AC and you can plug-in you notebook directly into the provided AC plug. You
can also then use is for other low powered devices. They are not too expensive these days
and they are a COTS (Common Off The Shelf) solution.

Dave

. com...