Old June 7th 04, 12:56 AM
Jack Harney

I have an Asus Radeon 9800XT... First thing I did was yank it out and
try an old VooDoo Banshee PCI card and a S3 PCI card... Same result...
Thanks for the reply...

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:51:49 GMT, "RaiderNation"
wrote:

Yep.
Me Exact same thing.
Turns out my ATI 9800 PRO was fried.

I suggest trying another video card.

"Jack Harney" wrote in message
.. .
Hi folks... I've had the above MB with a P4 3.0 gig CPU for about 6
months and it's been great... Today my monitor went black but the box
stayed on with the MB lights and fans spinning... After reboot the
screen stays black and I get a voice message "System failure, CPU
check"... I don't have any method of checking the MB or the CPU to
determine the culprit... Anyone had experience with a problem like
this???

TIA

Jack