Old June 5th 21, 06:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
s|b

Default About Kill filing skybuck

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 09:52:28 -0500, Charlie Hoffpauir wrote:

I kill filed Skybuck long ago. But with my newsreader, his posts still
show if someone replys to his post..... so I don't see his post, but
do see the reply, so I keep getting his nonsense. Am I doing the kill
file wrong, or is this the way it's supposed to work? For what it's
worth, I'm using Agent as a newsreader, but it's an old version,
haven't updated in years.

Set you kill filter to 'Ignore thread' instead of 'Delete'.

--
s|b