Old November 1st 11, 02:17 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
johns

Default Next game box

Amazon tag-along companies are dumping products all over
the place. They pick up a few pretty good items, and then
cut the prices to the dirt to build their business. I just got
an Antec 902 case for $85, and an Antec Truepower 750 B
for $79 .. included shipping. Staples is doing the same thing.
They bring in a good product, and then dump it if it doesn't
sell right away. I got a bunch of 120 mm cooling fans .. with
speed switching for half price.

I'm looking at the ASUS mobos, but NewEgg reports are
tearing them up bigtime. They say the ASUS mobos go dead
in 2 - 3 weeks brand new. I'll go Gigabyte again as usual ..
probably the bundle from Mwave.

johns