Old October 21st 11, 01:11 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
johns

Default Next game box

My last system is working perfectly. It's a few
years old, but really fast and quiet. Runs cool.

Dual boots XP Pro - Win7 / 64

Intel Core2 Duo .. early so not a failed quad
Gigabyte mobo .. solid state caps
Truepower 750 watts
Nvidia gtx 275
4 gigs ram
2 hard drives 500 gig each .. hitachi
sata dvd
Antec 900 case
Asus lcd 24 inch wide .. nice

No problem in any games .. Crysis is fast.

Reason I'm starting a new box is ?? Damned
if I know. I'm trying to figure out what is new
and what I would like to try to optimize next.
I don't really see anything in a new technology
at all. I'm playing with wireless, but my laptop
does that without a hitch. I can make free
phone calls all over the world ( gmail ), but
again the laptop is doing it. Any ideas ?

johns