Old December 21st 05, 03:12 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Will presario 1200 screen work on a presario 1688 notebook.

Thanks for the reply but I appreciate someone that has tried to do this
or atleast knows if this is possible, not taking a guess that is might
not be possible.
HH wrote:
Doubt seriously that they arecompatible.

HH

"lifewaveenergymike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I have a compaq presario 1688 with a screen that has lines on the
upper part of the screen. I also have 1200 with a good screen that I
can use for parts to replace the screen and was just wondering if the
1200 parts comatible with the 1688. Just wondering if anybody replaced
a 1688 screen with an older presario screen. Thanks in advance.

Mike