Old December 13th 04, 10:04 PM
Michael Doherty

Are you doing borderless printing on an Epson?
If so, the image is stretched before printing. This behaviour is by design.

--
Mick Doherty
http://dotnetrix.co.uk/nothing.html

"billybob" wrote in message
Hi again,
thank you for your replies. I have gotten it to work a bit better. I do
not understand why it just won't do it right without all this messing
around. Even if I do get all the picture on the paper there is some
clipping. I also notice that if I print at draft mode the pic comes out
still another size, frustrating!
TIA
Wayne

"billybob" wrote in message
Hi.
I scanned 4X6 prints and when I reprint they come out about 4 1/8 X 6 1/4
consequentially clipping. Any way to keep them the same size? When I

look
at the document size in PS it tell me they are 4X6
Epson 4870, R200, XP pro, Photoshop CS
TIA
Wayne