Old February 4th 05, 08:23 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) whined:

snip whining

Stop that whining, sicko!

Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

==============================
From: DeepOne
Date: 7/9/00

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed (7/3/00):

snip cockamamie mumbo jumbo

I've watched the disc write lights on my Plextor drives when
ejecting a DirectCD CD-RW disc, and the drive never does any writing
at that time.

Once, in an attempt to prove this, I wrote a bunch of files to a
DirectCD CD-RW disc. As soon as the write pulses ceased,

I pressed the computer's RESET button.

After the computer restarted, the CD-RW disc was fine, and all the
files I had just written were fully accessible.
==============================

Not even a month went by from the above:

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 7/26/00

the vulnerability of the directory,
especially in fixed-length packets

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!