Old February 1st 05, 03:27 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) whined:

snip whining

Stop that whining, sicko!

Are you coming, sicko?

Not in a public newsgroup, sicko!

Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) barfed (1/28/05):

hal wrote:
I keep hearing nothing but negatives about UDF.

fixed-length packets are the least reliable and most
fragile format available.

Thus unreliable ???!!! Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Second, the directory information is held in RAM when the disc is in use
so is easily corrupted or lost, particularly in a Windows crash or power
failure.

If the directory is indeed held in RAM, pressing the RESET button will
surely result in a disaster, won't it?

==============================
From: DeepOne
Date: 7/9/00

I've watched the disc write lights on my Plextor drives when ejecting a
DirectCD CD-RW disc, and the drive never does any writing at that time.

Once, in an attempt to prove this, I wrote a bunch of files to a
DirectCD CD-RW disc. As soon as the write pulses ceased,

I pressed the computer's RESET button.

After the computer restarted, the CD-RW disc was fine, and all the files
I had just written were fully accessible.

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed:

When you load a fixed-length packet disc, the directory information
is read from the disc and translated in RAM. When you write to the
disc, the data are recorded immediately but the directory is updated
only in RAM.

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!