Old January 19th 04, 07:39 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:38:26 GMT, "Paul Quin" wrote:

GET THAT CELERON OUT OF THAT SYSTEM!

YOU FOOL! Do know that the celeron kills ALL possible performance of any

system!

LOL, yes, good advices, I will upgrade to a P4 when finances allow. Does an
extra 384 Kb of cash really make that much difference??

Its a lot more than that.... The design of the P4 requires as much
cache as possible for speed, same for hi speed memory.

But no-ones answered my question about just what in 3DMark2001 SE test #2 is
so tough on my system?

Because your system is slow... Test 2 is an easy one... I get an AVG
of 300fps on LOW detail and 160fps in High Detail... even with my old
GF3 on my P3, it was easy... Its Nature (Test 4) thats rough on
graphics card. I avg about 120fps on that test.

But I'm on an ATI9800Pro. Nothing is overclocked and I'm downloading
stuff in the background.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!