Old September 10th 03, 12:50 PM
Wayne

Thanks Ben. Yes, I would appreciate a gold pen certificate.

Will its words be as rude as Tim's?

"Ben Pope" wrote in message
Wayne wrote:
Hey Tim, if I'm the one who doesn't understand, then why are you just
now saying the same words I said days ago?

In this message you'll see two things:

First, you'll see I was nice while you were rude. Second you'll see,
I pointed out how someone has to logon to set a schedule, but the
schedule can
run when nobody is logged on because nobody is "required" to logon.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...videocards.ati

I was right when I said you were wrong from the beginning. I was
right when I said nobody is required to logon. I was right when I
said you would never admit. I was right when I said you would
never apologize for being rude...

...and you were wrong.

Even if this were true:

You're off topic

Nobody cares.

If you would like, I could print off a certificate confirming how

brilliant
you are and how you were were right, and Tim was wrong. And then I could
sign it with a *gold* pen. Would you like that?

However, I seem to think that you were both right, but that you have a
different definition of the word "use".

Your definition is probably similar to mine - you can "use" a computer
without touching the keyboard or mouse plugged into it, or even without
looking at the screen attached to it - or without even being in the same
country as the machine. If you could not then the internet would not be.

Tims definition of "use" is interacting with the computer in front of

which
he is seated.

So you were both right. Yet again this misunderstaning comes down to one
thing - a disagreement not on the answer to what you are talking about,

but
the definition of what you are talking about.

Ben