Old September 10th 03, 12:11 PM
Wayne

Default I was nice. Tim was rude. I was right. Tim was wrong.

Hey Tim, if I'm the one who doesn't understand, then why are you just now
saying the same words I said days ago?

In this message you'll see two things:

First, you'll see I was nice while you were rude. Second you'll see, I
pointed out how someone has to logon to set a schedule, but the schedule can
run when nobody is logged on because nobody is "required" to logon.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...videocards.ati

I was right when I said you were wrong from the beginning. I was right when
I said nobody is required to logon. I was right when I said you would never
admit. I was right when I said you would never apologize for being rude...

....and you were wrong.