Old January 25th 04, 05:02 PM
duck

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:46:19 +0000, Andrew Ratcliffe wrote:

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message

"Parish" wrote in message

Personally, I think Microsoft was the best thing that ever happened to
the world of computing and he deserves such an honour.

How many copies of the Swen virus have you received? I've had to set up a
filter to delete copies off of my email account before I retrieve my email
because it takes too long to download them all.

(In fact, I just checked the logs for my mail filter - it's deleted
1669 copies of Swen since October. And this doesn't include the ones that
get through and the hundreds of copies I downloaded before I decided to
install a filter).

I used to be subscribed to the debian-user mailing list, but I was
automatically unsubscribed from it because my (10MB) mailbox was
constantly full of copies of Swen.

How many spam messages have you received coming from compromised Windows
hosts?

I personally think Windows is the worst thing to happen to computing.

Dude, you're damn right! I wonder how many of the people who posted along
the lines of him being a money-grabbing ******* used Windows/Outlook to
post it...

Personally, I didn't. I'm using the Pan newsreader on Debian.