Old January 25th 04, 02:17 PM
Paul Hopwood

duck wrote:

Yes, he plans to give [some of] his money away, but that money was
obtained dishonestly. If earn millions and millions through bribery and
donate half of it to charity, it makes me no less dishonest.

I'd wager a guess and say most of it was actually due to people buying
Microsoft products.

While people may have their own opinions of him and his company they
*do* have a choice and there are viable alternatives. He's simply got
rich being good at what every other business tries to do; sell lots of
products to people who want to buy them!

--
iv Paul iv