Old October 27th 19, 09:32 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
myfathersson

Default Canon MX922 power supply?

Someone just gave me a Pixma 922, which looks a lot newer and possibly better than my MX860. The cartridges seem to interchange between the two.

But it has cut cables going to the print head and no power supply!

Does anyone think it would be easy/worthwhile to take out the print head subframe and cables from my MX860 and buy a new power supply?

Or is this a printer similar to my old MX822, which died one day, had an inherent fault, and could not be fixed? Which could be why someone cut the cables going to the print head and took out the power supply?