Old August 13th 07, 08:34 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

Default Replacing print heads on Canon ip3000

"dexx" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an aging ip3000 inkjet which is printing poorly in spite of new
cartridges and numerous software head cleans. Is it possible to buy
replacement print heads for this model?

Before you give up on the printhead go to Nifty-stuff Forum, sign in, click
on the FAQ link at the top of the page, click on the first FAQ which has to
do with why your printer doesn't print properly, and you will find several
techniques for clearing a printhead clog when the software cleanings don't
do it. You can also email Arthur Entlich - you will see his email address
on one of his numerous posts on this NG. He has been emailing people a
manual on cleaning Epson printheads for several years, and he recently
mentioned that he also now has one for Canon printheads. He doesn't charge
for the manual nor does he ever send spam or give your email address to
anyone. If you need to buy a new printhead I have found the best prices for
Canon factory sealed new printeads at inkcessories.com. They also have some
on sale on ebay, but I would be certain that you are buying from this vendor
if you go to ebay as they are very reliable.
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/