Old March 7th 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Larry Roberts

Default Video died, but it's not a dead videocard, or monitor

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:27:24 -0000, "Trimble Bracegirdle"
wrote:

Have you now tried putting it back together again to see if the move-around
cleared
something ?
It can't be the monitor ...
Mother Board Power supply leads ???
Have you got an old standard PCI Video Card to try that way ???..
at least trying it would test & show you a bit more.
Mouse
@@@

Yes. I've tried reimnstalling the 6600GT back in, and
switching around power leads. Switched out PSU with my main systems
680W unit, but still no dislay. My old Matrox PCI videocard does
produce a display, but you can imagine what that's like on WinXP.