Old February 13th 19, 06:18 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Shinnokxz[_2_]

Default GeForce Experience 3 fiasco with standard user account

I have recurring issues with whatever current version there is. Yes, the nVidia login is mildly annoying but I can live with it.

The issue is when I actually need it for something - rarely - and it no longer starts up. I believe it comes up with a vague 'Something went wrong, try restarting GeForce Experience'. One time after a Google search, the solution was to jimmy with random GeForce related services in the Window Service config.

The last time that didn't work- and I just had to uninstall it and reinstall.

Out of curiosity I tried to open it and it did a self-update. On the update log it mentioned 'squashing' bugs involving the exact error I just mentioned. We will see about that!