Old January 21st 11, 09:47 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
philo[_4_]

Default Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On 01/21/2011 12:47 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:
On Jan 20, 4:19 pm, wrote:
On 01/19/2011 02:24 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:

Hello all,

It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my
vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I
still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards

unless you specifically want the Packard Bell Navigator

most any Windows cd will do

That's just the thing, I still have some Windows 3.1 floppy disks but
what I'm really after is PB Navigator and all the other 'stuff' that
originally came pre-installed.

The only place I saw to download it was from Pirate Bay