Old October 29th 10, 10:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
peter

Default Socket 775 LGA Mobo w/PCI x4 - That Takes Same Memory As EP45-UD3L

?More money than sense???
Have you looked into the cost of that thing???
bet you looking at 800buck cost and you would still need to buy
a new motherboard.

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message

I've got an EP45-UD3L, but am thinking about getting one of these
things http://tinyurl.com/32h3xcx to speed things up.

But that's an x4 card.

Is there a GigaByte board with x4 slots that I could recycle my
current CPU and memory into?
--
PeteCresswell