Old June 14th 04, 09:04 AM
Canus_Lupis

"rstlne" wrote in message
news:2i7zc.851$Ee2.144@newsfe4-gui...

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" Mr wrote in
message ...

Can you plug a socket 754 cpu into a socket 940 mobo ?

A freinds upgrading and he wants to know this.

Dear god

is it to the stage now where you have to lie to us..
JUST GO BUY YOUR NEW COMPUTER KIT AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.
You'll never actually be able to buy the top line kit after a month of
research. It's really impossible.. by the time you have EVERY answer that
you want then it's time to ask more questions..
JUST GO BUY SOMETHING.

He would love to go out and buy a new computer but he is not allowed to
cross the street on his own.