Old March 12th 14, 07:50 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Frank

Default A question

On 3/12/2014 2:04 PM, BillW50 wrote:
On 3/12/2014 10:44 AM, Lee wrote:
I am running Vista on my computer and on numerous
occasions when I right click on ie trash or some other
items the sand timer just keeps on going and nothing
happens. This happens many many times a day and I am
getting frustrated. When I hit the ctrl alt delete I get
the msg that windows explorer is not working properly any
ideas anyone? Is there a way to fix it?

http://forums.cnet.com/7723-12546_10...-item-freezes/

Mentioned here that my Vista system crashed and burned last year and I
got a new GW with Win8. Think you can only get the most recent IE on
Win8 and other intermediate versions were clunky. Today it is OK but I
prefer Firefox and Chrome to IE.