Old September 13th 08, 02:39 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
johannes

Default CCL disappointment

Steve wrote:

"DrTeeth" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:16:27 +0100, Emil Tiades
wrote:

About stupid customers like yourself?

You are not qualified to judge, malagas.

They tested your card before sending it and you complain.

They did not ask me and I did not ask them to check anything.
--

Cheers,

DrT

If you are that put out I would take your business elsewhere, I would
suspect they would be pleased to lose a cutomer as touchy as you.
I would be quite happy that it had been quality checked and would not be
concerned at all about it being tested before being sent. Pity they didn't
send you a faulty one and put you through the time wasting of having to RMA
it to get it replaced.

The product has been fully tested from the factory. There is absolutely no
reason to break the seal after that; no benefit. It only leaves a stench of
suspicion that something has been fiddled. Even when it works when the customer
plugs it in, he will wonder how long it will work, and whether some features
which he needs in the future might not work.

I once wanted to buy a CCTV camera from maplins, but the assistant went around
and gathered up 10 bits and pieces from the back of store. I wasn't sure that
the item list was complete, so I declined the purchase.