Old December 26th 03, 07:22 PM
KAS

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message

"Nil Einne" wrote in message
I should add that at least one review I have found claims the lite is
bigger then the +. To the best of my knowledge, this is not true. The
Aero 7 was indeed smaller then the + but the 7+ is not. If you look at
the offical specs on the CM website, the sizes are clearly the same.
However, the Aero 7 only has a 70x70x70 fan. It appears that the
reviewer on this page:
http://www.datafuse.net/aerolite.php

I'd assume the fan size is the same. Certainley if the 7 lite was 1cm

bigger
it would touch the side of my ample sized coolermaster case.

Aero 7 -vs- Aero 7+

the 7 has a 70x70 fan base the 7+ has an 80x80 fan base. The fan motor and
turbine are exactly the same.
you may find the fan unreliable. I have a 7+.My fan failed. I called
coolermaster directly and they sent me
a 70x70 fan (wrong one) and now they are sending me ANOTHER 80x80.

In hindsight, I should have bought an slk-800

KAS