Old January 8th 04, 11:54 PM
JD Ross

It's strange....I've been using Easy CD Creator 6
for some time and did not have my pc dying on me...;-)
Though one Plextor CDRecorder died..
May be in your case that was the configuration
problem, rather than Roxio?

Jdr

"smh" wrote in message
s.com...
Suggest crosspost to: alt.comp.periphs.cdr, alt.cd-rom

SpongeHead wrote:

How many computers have died or lost everything after installing Roxio
6? I work for a hardware tech support company and we support this
lousy ass product. I cant count how many times that this software
either just doesnt work or has completely erased a partition or just
plain ol' crashed everything.

As a test, we did an image on an xp os and installed Nero. We checked
the number of registry entries and was around 400. We did the same
image with Roxio 6 installed and was over 54,000 registry entries.
HOLY FREAKIN COW!!

Try and get support from Roxio and you either get the run around or
just stupid fixes that never work. And they charge you 35$ which you
could spend towards a working product like Nero.

I say we get a class action lawsuit to get this garbage off the
market!